Thursday, April 28, 2005

Hi, my name is Cedric, and i'm a little greedyguts. Today I ate: two tiny chocolates from the Bastyr dispensary (they have vital nutrients etc in them). Then I thought I was doing well, so I risked a small cream puff after pho with a yoga friend (who actually runs food-compulsion and body-obsession workshops)... Then I went to the gym, but was draggin' badly, so bought a 200-calorie dark chocolate bar before I went in. Then when I came out, I stopped at Pagliacci pizza and got two scoops of their gelato (one chocolate, one apricot). Then I went immediately to Dilettante chocolate a few doors away and bought a bag of chocolate covered hazelnuts, pistachios, blueberries, and ginger - another 300 calories or so. Thank god it's midnight and my access to more, and worse, is curtailed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home